We offer a complete package with the following services for everything to do with light:
Advice & Product development (made to measure)
Together with our customers, we develop lighting concepts that take special customer requirements into account.
The lighting concept is developed on the basis of various criteria, e.g. For example: brightness, dramaturgy, recognition value, longevity, square meter price, energy consumption and ease of installation.
Our in-house production enables us to flexibly incorporate customer requests.
MAX FRANKE sees itself as a “tailor-made manufacturer” for its customers.
- Based on the coordinated lighting concept, lighting plans are created in AutoCAD.
- The local framework conditions (e.g. ceiling heights and elements of the technical building equipment) flow into the planning.
- For large projects or at the customer’s request, light calculations can be carried out in Dialux or Relux.
- For our retail customers, the approved lighting concept is documented with all technical specifications and serves as the basis for planning all other shops of this brand.
Order-related production & Just-in-time delivery
- On the basis of the lighting planning, we produce the lights to order.
- The inspection of the quality features of every light in our production in Hamburg ensures our high quality standards. Our production process is ENEC certified.
- Delivery takes place “just-in-time” when the store opens or on the respective delivery date
- We deliver worldwide. International customs clearances are just as much a part of our daily business as the timely dispatch of the goods.
Alignment of luminaires on site
- Aligning the lights after installation is essential in order to achieve the planned lighting effect, to optimally illuminate the goods and to train the employees on site in decorating with light.
- One of our service employees comes to the branch shortly before the opening date and swivels the lights out.
Showroom & Seminars
- In our showroom we show you the effect of different light on different products.
- Here you can see the effects of light by influencing various factors, such as B. Changes to: LED chip, settings, optics, etc.
- In our Point of Light (POL) we also offer regular seminars to bring you up to date on the topic of light.
- We cordially invite you to take part! You can inquire about the next dates here.
Configuration of lighting control systems
- Our product management team will be happy to set up the lighting control reliably and smoothly for you.
- Depending on your wishes and the conditions on site, we create tailor-made and dynamic lighting concepts for you.
Profitability calculation & amp; financing
- We offer you leasing models with our financial partner.
- This is particularly interesting when renovating old lighting systems,
where the energy savings cover the leasing rates for the new lighting system.
- So your lighting system is up to date and you have no additional costs.
- Contact us! We will be happy to calculate the profitability of your project for you and make appropriate offers.
UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS
- Tailor-made – we develop tailor-made products for our customers. We can do this through our own product development and our own lighting production.
- Customer orientation – we work until we have found the optimal solution and our customers are satisfied. We are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
- Sales-promoting staging with light – we deal with the subject of light with passion every day. Our lighting concepts have been tried and tested over many years and have been proven to have a sales-promoting effect.
- Overall responsibility for light – we assume overall responsibility for the light, from the lighting concept and lighting planning to the just-in-time delivery of the luminaires and the later swiveling out. This is the only way to ensure that everything fits together.
- Fixed contact persons – Salespeople and lighting planners work with us in interdisciplinary teams of two and are responsible for the order processing of a fixed customer base.
- Quality & Consistency – our high quality standards are confirmed by the ENEC certification. Each of our delivered lights go through a 100% final inspection. We only use components from well-known lamp manufacturers. Customer loyalty of over 25 years shows the consistent quality.
- Creativity & Flexibility – we are an owner-managed company. Flat hierarchies and clear decision-makers enable flexible, fast and creative action.